Who we are looking for:
UCWEB is dedicated to provide the best mobile browsing experience, we are fighting for our vision of serving1 billion users, we have built our leading position in China and other developing countries with 400 million users, however we are eager for talents to create outstanding product for the developed markets.
Our U.S. office is a passionate startup unit backup by a well-established company, envisioning a strategic innovation base for the company's long-term development. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, intuitive UX designer to help improve our strategic products. The ideal candidate is committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
What you'll be doing:
In this role, as part of the cross-functional project team that plays a leading role in determining the vision of the product, you will be playing a key role to enhance our UX experience, leading the development on one of our most strategic product, your work will be implemented to our strategic products that used by hundreds of millions of users. You will also need to contribute to organizational growth of our user experience design capability for the long run.
- Collaborate with product manager (Lead Developer) to define the user interaction and UX features.
- Lead new user interface designs through the full design and development cycle (including concepts, information architecture, visual design and interaction design)
- Lead cross-functional design reviews for design concepts, from initial wireframes and prototypes through feature completion
- Create UX artifacts in support of product development. This includes: prototypes, feature lists, user stories, user flows, wireframes/information designs, etc.
- Create functional prototypes that display highly innovative, engaging, and user centered designs
- Engage in market research to explore and discover new features that best serve the target market
- Lead usability user research and execute user testing of current and future designs, collect feedback for the product team.
What's in it for you:
- A sustainable startup environment for you to explore and create the fantastic products
- A challenging opportunity leading a team to create products used by hundreds of millions of users everyday
- Great platform to understand the ever-growing Chinese dynamic mobile internet market (and the other rest of the world) and travels to experience it.
- A wide-open career path to build a strong team from startup status in the mobile internet industry, to build up a stronger UX designer team.
- An opportunity to tap your potential to compete with the well-recognized products from the best companies.
What you need for this position:
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong vision for mobile Internet consumer products, clear understanding of usability, user-centered design, accessibility and web standards
- Strong visual and interaction design are paramount in this position
- 3+ years of user interface design, graphical design experience
- 1+ years of mobile app design experience (Android/ iOS). please provide reference of your work when applying for the position.
- Expert literacy in front end development (particularly around responsive design, designing across multiple channels and browser types) is preferred .
- Highly proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Agile Development / Design experience, experience building and rapidly iterating on interactive prototypes
- Proven experience and understanding of mobile design/development, outstanding portfolio showing hands-on UI/UX track record
- Thoughtful user work flows, wireframes/Mockups or comps demonstrating design approach
Please provide reference of your work when applying for the position.
UCWEB is a leading provider of mobile Internet software technology and application services. Since 2004, UCWeb's mission has been to provide better mobile Internet experience to billions of uses around the world. UC Browser, our flagship product, is compatible with all mainstream operating systems such as Symbian, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Win CE, Java, MTK, and Blackberry, available on more than 3,000 different models of cell phones from over 200 cell phone manufacturers, with more than 10 languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian, Arabian, and Vietnamese etc.
UCWEB has witnessed 40x growth in the past 4 years, 80% of its 1,400+ employees involved in R&D. We has built a network of independent servers in Asia, North America, and Europe, serving over 400 million users (100 millions in Android) in 150+ countries and region all around the world.
Come and design the product for 400 millions users, join us today for this challenging and promising opportunity, tap your potential and create the best mobile browser for the world!
For more information about the company: www.ucweb.com
Download our UC Browser:
Apple AppStore https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uc-browser-for-iphone/id374473033?mt=8
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UCMobile.intl&hl=en