NEP Broadcasting, LLC., with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offices in California and New York, is known worldwide as a quality provider of broadcast management services. NEP's divisions include the following: NEP Supershooters and New Century Productions (NCP) are the premier providers of mobile television units; NEP Denali is the premier provider of mobile television units geared toward entertainment events; NEP Visions is the premier provider of mobile television units in the European marketplace; Live Power/NEP Screenworks, located in California, is the world's largest provider of mobile and modular Jumbotron and LED daylight video screens and is at provider of temporary power generation and temperature control equipment for live entertainment events; NEP Studios is the largest teleproduction service provider in New York City, Roll to Record is the leading reality television production partner to independent producers in the European marketplace and the NEP International Events Group specializes in the operational and engineering management of large-scale global events. NEP is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to its clients and is highly regarded in the industry for its focus on client service and satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the mobile unit to the proper location and to operate and maintain the mobile unit up to NEP standards in order to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Drives mobile unit to event location(s) as directed by the Operations Coordinator within Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
- Sets up, strikes, and loads the mobile unit in cooperation with Engineers and Technicians.
- Performs regular maintenance and cleaning activities on the mobile units.
- Tracks and reports on equipment and maintenance status. Follows through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates in a timely manner.
- Provides on-site client service and technical support.
- Maintains the tractor and trailer up to FMCSA and state standards to meet inspection criteria.
- Ensures that all registrations, inspections and other related documents for the mobile unit are current and up to date.
- Ensures that required Commercial Driver’s Licenses (CDL), medical exams and any other related certifications as a professional driver are up to date.
- Represents NEP to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Communicates regularly with Fleet Coordinator about service or repairs needed for mobile units.
- Maintains accurate driving logs and trip reports and submits them to Fleet Coordinator.
- Submits expense reports to Operations Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical Degree or Driver Training Certification through an accredited CDL driver training program desired.
- At least 3 years driving experience preferred.
- Requires a Class A CDL.
- Must possess a current FMCSA physical exam card and is subject to federal regulations for random drug testing and any other required medical exams.
- Demonstrated skills in broadcast engineering and knowledge of television broadcast technology and equipment a plus.
- Must be reliable and attentive to safety and federal laws.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 100 lbs.
- Requires 100% travel.
NEP Broadcasting, LLC - 18 months ago