Model Governance Quant Analyst – |
Governance Tracking Business Analytics Quant Focused Team - Measuring Model Risk Assessment Model Governance MBA Group - Leading Quant Analytics Investment Bank - New York, USA
As a growing group, we’re looking to add an MBA (finance) with capital markets exposure to work in a model governance role. This will involve assessing the business aspects and practical functionality of in-house derivative quantitative models. In accordance with new regulatory measures it’s essential to find a quant capable of being a model risk manager, who can be involved with building process of the analytics and liaise with various different business of the bank to ensure these models are integrated successfully.
Location: New York, USA
• Assessing the business practicality of model governance of the group’s derivatives models.
• Tracking the analytics and models success.
• Communicating effectively with the business and regulators to ensure model risk management.
• Building a business analytics inventory focused on trading, whilst adhering to regulatory measures.
• This is not a role working on validating the models but more communicating their functionality.
• Very strong communications skills, where you can discuss models in front of the CRO and Senior Management.
• Minimum of 1.5 years capital markets experience working on a model validation or model review quant desk.
• Should have financial mathematics understanding and good quantitative modeling skills.
• An MBA (finance) coupled with a Quantitative related masters would be preferable.
In return they are offering:
• Huge opportunity to be part of growing and challenging quant analytics team.
• A role offering a full 360 spectrum to both the technical and business of quant finance.
• The intellectual stimulation and challenge of working within cutting edge quant team.
• Have daily interaction with the business and be a key part of their unrivalled success.
Key words: model governance, governance, model risk, model assessment, business inventory, model risk manager, regulatory aspects, governance tracking, model tracking, tracing analytics, analytics, quantitative analytics.
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
APPLY | firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.806.9333
12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Office Hours: 6.00-21.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
1325 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 EDT
LONDON | 020.3207.9090
St Clements House, London, EC4N 7AE | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Quant, GQR Global Trading, GQR Global Markets
We operate globally and leverage our extensive relationships to unite the most talented people with the most intellectually and financially rewarding career opportunities throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 12 months ago