Modis is currently seeking a skilled Business Development Manager with experience selling IT Services for an exciting internal opportunity.
Business Development Manager – IT Staffing
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
What will you do as a Business Development Manager?
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for developing IT business contacts to place consultants, and understanding and selling other Modis services.
- BDMs are expected to gather the necessary job requisitions to place qualified consultants, and facilitate the job requisition information to the Resource Development Managers (recruiters).
- BDMs are also required to forecast financial projections for growing the business in his or her territory.
- Responsibilities include: Client development; Job requisition management; Consultant relationship building; Recruiter relationship building; Business planning; Database maintenance;
What will prepare you for success as a Business Development Manager?
Modis is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
- Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years experience selling IT staffing/consulting/technology services to various-sized organizations throughout the designated markets
- Candidates will have exposure to the Information Technology industry and should be well versed in trending IT topics.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, professional image, upbeat personality and a strong desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable with cold-calling and consistent mining for client contacts.
Adecco - 13 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...