This is a 2nd-shift position.
Ensure all molds and mold equipment are kept in optimal operating conditions at all times to guarantee top quality output with minimal down time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively and efficiently disassemble, clean, troubleshoot repair and assemble all in house molds as necessary.
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a steady, professional manner with little or no supervision.
• Assist in general machining of mold and mold components as required.
• Assist in identification placement on molds, mold components and related products.
• Assist in the Prototype department as time permits.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent and apprenticeship required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
3 to 5 years mold maintenance experience, good mechanical skills.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Able to run secondary mills, lathes, EDMs, and capabilities of welding.
Arthrex - 2 years ago