About the Job
Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. is a residential mortgage company specializing in the origination, sale and servicing of residential mortgage loans throughout most of the United States. These residential mortgage loans include loans guaranteed by the Veterans Administration, insured by the Federal Housing Administration and the Rural Housing Department of the USDA, conforming conventional loans, jumbo conventional loans and Home Equity Conversion Mortgages. (Reverse Mortgages)
Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. provides state of the art technology enabling you to efficiently access product and pricing information, your prospect database, applications and workflow. Our underwriting department is properly staffed to handle the current influx of business and we are currently hiring to keep our turn times great.
Originate and manage a pipeline of loan applications and close an acceptable volume of quality loans. To accomplish these results you will engage in the following activities on a regular basis:
1) Maintain knowledge of our processing, underwriting and closing policies and procedures.
2) Execute consultative sales strategies to drive exceptional service and create trusted relationships.
3) Manage your application pipeline, which includes working with processing staff, managers and your customers to help them get the loan to the funding table fast.
4) Maintain current knowledge of products, guidelines and regulations.
5) Maintain a high level of integrity.
6) Employee will devote at least 50% of there working time outside of office managing relationships, sourcing applications, originating conventional and government residential mortgage loans.
7) Identify and establish new referral sources through a variety of sales efforts including but not limited to: visiting the offices of real estate brokers, developers, builders and financial planners, to solicit referrals for mortgage loans.
8) Cultivate repeat business from existing base of borrowers.
9) Consult with your borrower to identify their loan needs, assess/analyze their financial situation, determining the correct loan options and provide information relevant to the risks and benefits of each program for which the borrower is qualified.
10) Comprehensive understanding of RESPA, ECOA, TILA
11) Excellent customer service and sales skills.
12) Be a solid team player!!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be or be willing to get licensed in all states you plan on doing business in. Applicant must have a proven track record of success in the mortgage lending industry. We are looking for top producers that can verify $1 million a month in closed business.
We offer a W2 pay structure and some of the highest paid commissions in the industry. We also have an excellent benefits package. We have several leads and we need help! This is a great working environment and we like to have fun!!Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. is looking to expand into new markets and is looking for Top Producers and Managers to grow operations across the upper Midwest.
Go to http://www.myccmortgage.com for more information on the company.
Disclosure: Crosscountry Mortgage is fully committed to Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, and we look to create a more inclusive and diverse organization. We encourage women, minorities and veterans to apply for this incredible opportunity. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. We want to make this the best place you have ever worked at!
Key words: Loan Officer, Loan Originator, Mortgage Loan Officer, Branch Manager, Sales, Mortgage Consultant, Banker, Great Job, Incredible Opportunity, $100,000 or more potential, Flexible work schedule, Excellent working environment.