Must be available to work Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related area is preferred.
• Minimum five years mortgage lending experience in the Edmond and Oklahoma City markets strongly preferred.
• Previous sales experience preferred.
• Intermediate MS Word, intermediate MS Excel, intermediate MS Outlook, intermediate knowledge of Internet and data base or CRM software.
• Experience with lending software is preferred
• Excellent, up-to-date knowledge of conventional and government mortgage underwriting requirements, real estate settlement practices, and of the residential lending business in general.
• Good command of the mathematics and reasoning skills involved in residential lending.
• High level communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a committed listener, shows empathy and deals well with individuals of all personality types, builds rapport and confidence quickly.
• Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines; ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Established relationships with realtors, builders, and other resources for leads on mortgage loans
This full-time position is located at the Edmond Facility for ONB Bank & Trust Company.
• Converts mortgage loan prospects to closed loans using a consultative sales process which simultaneously meets the client’s needs, results in a loan origination, and enhances the long term relationship between the bank and the client.
• Responsible for the timely submission of required borrower documentation. This may be accomplished by completing/obtaining the documents directly from the customer, or by utilizing our web site.
• Knows and successfully applies the principles of:
a. Mortgage lending product knowledge
c. Loan documentation
d. Deal structuring for the customer’s benefit
f. Computer technology
• Builds purposeful relationships with referral partners by:
a. Attending networking groups
b. Attending open houses and similar events
c. Visiting referral partners
d. Becoming a community resource
• Utilizes an effective personal time management system.
• Cross sells other Bank retail and lending products as required.
• Ensures thorough knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory issues relating to loan policy and procedures (i.e. CRA, Fair Lending, etc.) evidenced by appropriate application of these regulations in day-to-day operations. Completes all necessary compliance training to include but not limited to BSA.
• Attends meetings and Bank events as required, and perform other duties as may be specified from time to time.
First National Bank of St. Louis - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Nationwide mortgage lender offers low rate refinance, FHA home loans, fixed refinancing, second mortgages, bad credit equity lines & VA...