We are looking for residential loan officers/originators to handle incoming leads and generate referral business. Our ideal candidate for this position should have in-depth knowledge of mortgage lending policies and procedures, as well as a deep understanding of how to structure loans.
You will need to have the following:
- 1 year of mortgage lending experience
- California DRE license (Broker or Salesperson)
- Ability to originate, analyze, negotiate, structure, and close loans (Leads provided)
- Positive attitude, team player, looking to work hard
- Ethical, experienced, and maintain a high standard of lending practices
- Ensure complete loan application submission to the Processors, and acquire any additional information needed by the Processors and/or Underwriters
- Strong experience with FHA , USDA & Conventional loans.
- Extensive knowledge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac lending policies, procedures, and guidelines (this includes lending guidelines, fair lending, privacy, and RESPA)
If you think you would be a good fit, have the experience and willingness to succeed in this growing market, please apply.
- High quality INCOMING leads from multiple channels and trusted lead providers that are pre-screened by in house team to maximize closing opportunity
- Warehouse Lines / No YSP Disclosure
- Competitive compensation structure
- Future comprehensive medical and dental plans are available
- Great company culture with team environment
- Ability to grow professionally
ZipRecruiter - 17 months ago