High school education or equivalent. At least two years of experience in general office work or completion of Associate’s degree in Administrative Office Systems or related area.
Effective oral and written communication skills. Strong customer relation skills and ability to communicate effectively and work well with supervisor, co-workers and customers in a cooperative and positive manner.
- Typing skills, 40 WPM minimum
- Letter formatting skills
- Computer experience, desirable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment
Performs clerical and administrative support to the mortgage and loan service departments in regards to condo questionnaires, mortgage insurance claims, and imaging of mortgage loan files. Provides backup support to other loan personnel when necessary.
Prepare transactions, reports, correspondence, memos, and perform other clerical/administrative duties in an accurate manner.
- Contact condo associations for questionnaires and current budget and fidelity coverage to be sure that they meet all regulatory requirements.
- Work with management to review questionnaires and required documentation and findings and log information into excel.
- Scan copies of condo documentation to the file. Deliver hard copies to mortgage loan processor.
- Talk with customers in person or on the phone in regards to explanation of mortgage insurance claims process and documentation.
- Prepare the general ledger tickets and get management approval.
- Submit claims requests via computer program FISERV the loan service center.
- Verify insurance claims documentation and contact customers for approval.
- Contact loan officer to finalize all necessary documentation and paperwork for payout.
- Scan loan documents in order to properly index each page.
- Review the imaged document to ensure all pages are scanned.
- Check for clarity and positioning of the documents. Maintain a low error ratio when indexing documents.
- Assist the lending staff as well as other associates with questions regarding file retrieval of documents.
- Ensure consistency with indexing forms.
- Properly file imaged work as well as other departmental filing as time permits.
Handle phone calls and respond to internal and external inquiries regarding the status of loan documents and other banking-related questions.
Establish, implement and maintain methods and procedures to assure all loan actions are processed correctly and timely.
First National Bank of St. Louis
- 3 years ago - save job
Nationwide mortgage lender offers low rate refinance, FHA home loans, fixed refinancing, second mortgages, bad credit equity lines & VA...