Deere Employees Credit Union is currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor.
- Reviews mortgage loan application files to verify that all data is complete and meets standards, including the loan type and purpose, borrower assets, liabilities, and employment.
- Responsible for the verification and analysis of loan documentation including income, credit, appraisal, and title, while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Interacts with Mortgage Originators to obtain information from the borrower or to seek clarification about documents in the loan file, and contacts borrowers to obtain missing or incomplete information, as required.
- Contacts specified companies to obtain property abstracts, surveys, and appraisals. Informs the Mortgage Operations Manager of discrepancies in the file and determines the appropriate solution, as applicable.
- Records data to track the status of loans in processing and clears conditions according to a pre-approved list of conditions that may be cleared by processors.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Minimum of two years first mortgage processing experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competitive hourly wage
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Annual Bonus opportunity
- 401(k) with Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off