Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum Experience: Three (3) years mortgage processing experience
• Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: - Ability to calculate basic mathematical figures such as monthly income and assets
- Experience with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan products
- Experience with LP/DU system
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products and basic regulatory operating guidelines
Additional Job information:
• Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience with FHA and VA loan products
- Working knowledge of Empower LOS system
Performs technical functions related to the preparation of all mortgage loan files. Works closely with Loan Originators and outside sources to gather the necessary credit and collateral information. Evaluates the data collected and presents the requirements needed in order to obtain underwriting approval.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews pipeline reports to ensure that service level agreements and standards for communication with originators are met.
• Acquires and organizes all pertinent credit and collateral information needed to document mortgage loan files for appropriate product type.
• Analyzes, reconciles, and submits loan packages for underwriting approval within required time frame.
• Assists with any post-closing or conditions issues.
• Maintains excellent customer service standards with both internal and external customers.
• Works closely with insurance agencies, realtors, closing agents and borrowers to schedule closings.
• Perform other related duties as required.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to review the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, rush jobs, change in workload or technological developments).
Please respond to www.synovus.com
About Synovus Bank:
Synovus Financial Corp., based in Columbus, GA is the holding company for Synovus Bank and other financial companies throughout the southeast in the states of Georgia, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Important Notice to Candidates:
In order to become a team member, all candidates must pass several background checks to include Criminal Background, Drug Screen, Reference Checks, Finger Print Checks, and others. Also in order to be considered for this position, candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and will not need sponsorship from the employer now or in the future, in order to obtain, extend or renew authorization to work in the United States.
Synovus Bank provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran, in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Synovus Bank complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Synovus Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Diversity in the workplace. M/F/D/V. Synovus Bank is a tobacco-free company.
Synovus Financial Corp. - 13 months ago