The purpose of this position is processing residential mortgage loan applications to ensure a smooth mortgage process. This position is for an experienced loan processor having several years experience in the processing of residential mortgage loans.
- Ensure compliance with bank and government regulations.
- Data entry of loan applications to bank's processing system and submission to automated underwriting system.
- Order and collect documentation necessary to address automated underwriting findings.
- Communicate with all parties on status of file.
- Work with originator and borrower to clear underwriting conditions.
- Interpret automated underwriting decisions.
- Solve file issues and problems within bank guidelines.
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of mortgage investor guidelines
- Knowledge of appraisal process
- Thorough knowledge of automated underwriting
- Thorough knowledge of compliance guidelines
- Excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Time management and prioritization skills necessary to manage workload
- Ability to solve complex loan problems
- Ability to manage difficult situations with borrowers, Realtors, etc.
Trustmark National Bank - 2 years ago
Trustmark’s history of meeting its customers’ financial needs extends back to 1889. Through the years, Trustmark has broadened...