Top-tier international broker dealer is looking for an experience mortgage operations candidate to be based in New York, NY.
- Providing feedback on fails status and potential trade stipulated issues
- Confirming all TBA/MBS trades and reporting trade discrepancies to MBS traders
- Allocating pools during Class A, B and C settlement.
- Ensuring settlement of all MBS trades, communicating issues, and resolving any discrepancies of trades with brokers/custodians
- Investigating and resolving any claims related to MBS
- Monitoring messages on allocation days and ensuring all pools are properly allocated
- Researching position breaks for Traders
- Experience in MBS Trade Support with a self-clearing broker dealer
- Familiarity with TBA and MBS trading as well as BMA guidelines
- Exposure to Fixed Income trade support
- Familiar with Trade support functions such as affirmation, position reconciliation, trade execution, cancel and corrects, trace reporting, risk management, and client/trading interface
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain hands on while managing a team.
Linium Resources - 12 months ago