EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum of 2 years experience originating conventional and government products.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and other mortgage / banking software.
The Mortgage Professional (MP) is responsible for generating leads through relationship sales of mortgage products within a sales market area. Additionally, they are responsible for working the leads through application, qualification, and collecting supporting documentation. They serve as the primary contact with the borrower throughout the transaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide sales support and strong communication to customers, processors and management from loan pre-qualification to loan closing.
- Complete mortgage applications using Company loan product system, including initial required documentation and stipulations. Must ensure compliance with Nationstar Mortgage policy and government regulations.
- Maintain production reports for leads and sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Responsible for self-generated leads through builders, real estate professionals, and other business referral sources.
- Maintain production standards per minimum acceptable levels as set by Nationstar Mortgage management.
- Monitor all applications and supporting documentation to avoid and detect consumer fraud.
Nationstar Mortgage - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...