Performs secretarial, clerical and administrative duties, for the Community Lending Officer. Works independently on assigned administrative tasks which supports the Community Lending Officer and community involvement
1. High school education.
2. Excellent computer skills/ office management systems experience
3. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
1. Assist with the administration/preparation of reports, updating of manuals
and presentation materials.
2. Prepare memorandums, letters and basic correspondence.
3. Arranging appointments and meetings.
4. Compilation/formatting of reports necessary for various due diligence or
5. Work on special projects as assigned.
6. Adheres to the highest legal and ethical standards applicable to our
industy, while observing both the spirit and letter of all government
regulations and laws, and bank policies and procedures.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Since its original charter in 1926, Seacoast Bank has succeeded through a clear vision, planned strategic growth, and talented, professional...