Veterans United Home Loans is seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter to ensure our loans meet company and industry standards, specifically for VA Loans.
- Review of a minimum of four loan files daily (each loan must be fully underwritten).
- Complete and accurate data entry.
- Communication of loan decision to processing and origination staff.
- Explanation of rationale behind credit decisions.
- Use of DU/LP to proficiently augment the risk analysis process.
- Identification and recommendation of alternative loan structures to find viable solutions.
- Review conditions received for final loan approval.
- Continued education and training as required to maintain designation of SAR.
Necessary Skills: High attention to detail, unparalleled work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Underwriting experience.
- Computer proficiency.
- Staff Appraisal reviewer (SAR) designation.
- 3-5 years of government underwriting experience and in-depth knowledge of VA loans.
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer
Veterans United Home Loans - 12 months ago
Veterans United Home Loans is the nation's largest dedicated provider of VA Loans — dedicated to making the American dream of home...