NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions through Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Information Services and Workplace Services in the corporate and residential real estate markets. With 33 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of more than 320 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.
Selected by Interiors & Sources magazine as one of the five “Great Places to Work” and ranked among the “Top Giants” by Interior Design magazine, NELSON is always looking for people with skills, vision and character who can go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company's success. If you are looking for a growing, highly professional work environment and enjoy working with creative minds, NELSON is the place for you. For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com.
We are currently seeking a Move Coordinator / CAD Specialist to work in Boston, MA. The Move Coordinator/CAD Specialist will provide facilities support services to companies looking to more efficiently utilize their space management and move/add/change functions.
- Manage all on-site move/add/change responsibilities including move/add/change requests
- Update and report occupancy data
- Work with end users and vendors in relation to moves and renovations.
- Develop and issue move matrix and continue to review and make revisions until matrix is finalized.
- Set up, maintain, and post all move numbers and move plans.
- Maintains floor plans for each building using CAD to capture minor post-move space reconfigurations
- Completes polylining for area measurements based on the BOMA Standard Method for Measuring Floor Area and Sanofi defined standards
- Completes and maintains attribute assignment
- Performs space audits to ensure accuracy of reconfiguration to the design and update the CAD files accordingly
- Provides support as necessary to Occupancy Planners for block planning and presentation drawings utilizing CAD
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Facilities Management or related field helpful but not required if experience in Facility Planning exists
- 3 to 5 years general business experience, with a minimum of one year of planning experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD with experience developing detailed architectural and technical plans
- Experience working with various facility planning technologies
- Experience with Centerstone (Manhattan Software) extremely helpful
- Proficient in general computer skills and data base management
- Revit experience a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with general supervision and to be comfortable in a “matrix” type organizational structure
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Please list the job title and location in the subject line. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.