We're recruiting a student who is a leader and a campus influencer - one who has the ability to spread the word about Movoli on their campus. While we are selecting only one campus ambassador per campus, you will get support from the Movoli team in NYC and meet periodically with other campus ambassadors through Google hangouts which the Movoli management team will organize.
What you'll be doing:
- Building awareness, excitement, and buzz about Movoli
- Inviting people to Movoli.com for your campus’ upcoming football games
- Reaching out to student organizations and student influencers including dorm leaders, heads of campus departments, greek life and others to build awareness
- Creating and distributing content through social media as well as tabling on campus
Who is a Movoli campus ambassador?
- Outgoing, involved, a leader in your school
- Known for making things happen
- Goal-oriented, enthusiastic, and reliable
- A good communicator
- Active in content creation and sharing across social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
- A sports fan who is knowledgeable about sports and regularly attends college sports games (particularly football)
- Flexible, willing to take on a variety of assignments
- Currently enrolled in the undergraduate program
- Live on or near campus
What's in it for you:
This position will offer you the opportunity to build your resume with real experience and:
- Be part of the team that launches this exciting new sports social media site
- Gain skills and experience in a variety of areas, including social media marketing, sports marketing, digital, and entrepreneurship
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of hours and location
- Be part of a network of like-minded student leaders across the country
- Obtain school credit (as allowed by your school)
- Upon successful completion of your internship you will receive a written recommendation from one of the co-founders (graduates of Harvard, MIT, and other schools) and you may list them as a reference for any future job.
- Remote / On campus
- Paid internship
- 2.5 hours per week
The intern will work under close supervision of the Movoli management team, and on-the-job training will be provided via web sharing technology and teleconference. There will be a weekly conference call with the leadership team for guidance and supervision, and to discuss progress and goals for the upcoming week. We are committed to ensuring that the internship experience is challenging, informative and educational. Interns will gain a deep understanding of social/digital media and sports marketing.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.