Posting Job Title: Multi-Family Sales Rep
Requisition #: 145109BR
Posting Location: Palmdale, CA, US
Alternative Locations: United States - California - Chatsworth;;
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Southern California Market - West Region currently seeks a Multi-Family Sales Rep for our Sales Department in our Chatsworth office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Under general supervision of the Sales Manager, sells and installation all Time Warner cable (TWC) Broadband services to new and existing customers. Activity is relegated to the representative's assigned territory/MDU mix and prospective zip code list. Also, within the assigned territory the Multi-Family Sales Rep is responsible for increasing Broadband penetration and overall revenue per household.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Acquires new Video, Data, and Telephony customers by conducting door-to-door sales sweeps/presentations, by appointment or referral solicitation in assigned territory and meeting established sales targets.
- Prepares and completely executes proper customer sales orders and broadband installations; arranging for installation dates, collecting and remitting revenues as prescribed and reduction of scheduled service calls based on program application.
- The ability to oversee, maintain and increase MDU Broadband penetration percentages as required by TWC.
- Promotes high quality of professionalism through personnel contact with internal and external customers in accordance with company standards and procedures.
- Oversees and manages all reciprocal account activity of on-site MDU personnel, while maintaining periodic visibility in order to update, educate and maintain a positive working relationship as required by TWC.
- Remains updated on all product knowledge and rates, excel's in sales presentations, demonstration skills and works with other representatives to keep informed and abreast of all changes.
- Ensure system (auditing) all addresses and that they are correctly listed in CSG/ACSR, proprietary billing system. Maintain and process required daily turn-in and record keeping of the following; sales/sales orders, installations, competitive data, presentations, objections, money collected and other data as required.
- Meets established departmental and productivity goals done with accuracy and meeting quality standards.
- Acts as the department liaison for all field needs and problems requiring solutions.
- Research's prospective lead list and service orders through CSG/ACSR, List Builder and or alternative reports.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Requires direct customer contact experience (door-to-door) and a general understanding of the Communications or Cable Television, Telephony/Wireless industry and or any equivalent experience.
- A general understanding of installation methods/procedures and plant operation/technical knowledge is required.
- Strong motivational and training skills with a desire to learn. Must be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
FCC Unit_TWC: 6329
Controlling Establishment ID: 00326 - Palmdale
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...