Job Title: Multi-Media Sales Representative
Location: Worcester, MA
Job Description: The Advertising Department of the Telegram & Gazette / Telegram.com is seeking a highly motivated sales person to join our sales force. Successful candidates must be results oriented and driven by success in new business development for customer focused solutions. Position requires a keen ability to identify customer needs, translate product features into benefits, deliver effective presentations, and negotiate using closing skills appropriately, good listening skills and exceptional customer service.
Position is approximately 20 hours per week and includes base pay plus commission.
- Generate leads and develop new business
- Expand sales within existing accounts, focusing on customer service, relationship building and responding to customer needs
- Achieve monthly sales and development goals while selling an appropriate product mix
- Submit accurate and timely sales reports and maintain account records
- Commitment to customer service increasing customer satisfaction
- Willingness to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Skilled in the use of computers and willing to adapt to new technology
- Ability to generate new ideas, challenge the status quo and solve problems creatively
- Ability to promote customer solutions utilizing all multimedia platforms
- Sales background and College Degree preferred
Worcester Telegram and Gazette|Telegram.com is part of The New York Times Company. The New York Times Company, a leading global, multimedia news and information company with 2012 revenues of $2.0 billion, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYTimes.com , BostonGlobe.com , Boston.com, and related properties. The Company’s core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information.
At The Worcester Telegram and Gazette|Telegram.com we embrace diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The New York Times Company
- 2 years ago - save job