The Multi-media Designer will be dedicated to one of Viverae’s key clients, and is responsible for managing project requests from the client and their contractors, creating posters, presentations and other designs, managing a social community website, and working with the Program Manager to develop a communications and marketing strategy. In addition to creative abilities and strong communication skills, the individual must be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and flexible.
Work directly with client, contractors, 3 rd party vendors, and the internal team dedicated to the key client (90% of time)
- Act as a creative resource for the internal Viverae Creative Communications department as needed (10% of time)
- Conceptualize and collaborate with Program Manager to design/develop a communications strategy, marketing materials and complex support tools and resources for up to 90 of the client’s work-sites, based on research findings
- Manage all design projects requested by client contractors to develop creative and engaging design solutions that meet their needs and align with their brand and the communications strategy
- Manage an online community website based on the Ning.com platform by uploading content (articles, designs, comments, videos, etc.), managing members and providing support, editing website and working with a website vendor
Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or similar with at least 2 years of professional experience preferred in a marketing or advertising agency
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML editing, web design, and Content Management Systems
- Experience managing a professional social community website (experience with Ning.com a plus)
- Advanced experience designing with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with online meeting and presentation tools, like Prezi.com
- Proficient at project management, ability to take initiative, and work independently
- Impressive online portfolio that demonstrates creativity ability with several examples of posters, logos, presentations, and web designs
- Experience developing a communications and/or marketing strategy and/or campaign
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading abilities