Primary Accountabilities: Actively listen to customer inquiriesProject professionalism and courtesy in responseConfirm in writing beneficiary, policy assignments, and ownership changes|
Demonstrate basic understanding of:
- Accurately complete cash value, verification of benefits, and general information letters.
A qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Annual Statements
- 1099's; Required Minimum Distributions
- Basic Policy Values and Financial Activity
- Procedures for Claims, Processing, Premium, and Tax Teams
- One year of Customer Service or Insurance experience
- One year of experience working in a contact center
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
NGL Insurance - 17 months ago
Critical Home Protector provides mortgage protection for a critical illness such as cancer, heart attack and stroke. On-line premium...