Qualcomm's QMC (Qualcomm Mobile & Computing) Customer Engineering supports customers with all aspects of embedded software and systems development. This includes assisting OEMs with designs, providing training, debugging, assistance in optimizing and integrating software. It exposes the candidate to the key players in the wireless industry worldwide and places him or her right in the heart of the dynamism of wireless technology. We offer a wide range of tools, design and deployment services to support the device development process and develop new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market. Devices for all market segments can now include features enabled by 3G & 4G wireless technology, in demand by a growing and increasingly sophisticated wireless community.
Want a really easy way in which to get exposure to every hiring team within our QMC Multimedia SW Customer Engineering Division? If your answer is YES, please APPLY TO THIS.
Qualcomm’s QMC SW Customer Engineering division has many openings for talented engineers at all levels and in multiple disciplines.
Most of our Customer Engineering roles focus on specialized technical disciplines. If you apply to this position you will automatically be considered for all Multimedia Customer Engineering Software roles within our QMC CE SW Division. We have a very talented and dedicated team of both staffing specialists and engineering hiring managers that review each application for the various roles we have available and will match your profile to the positions that you look to be the best match for. Of course, you can apply to any of the other positions we have available, but we would HIGHLY recommend that you apply to this one to. Think of it as your one-stop-shop for your ultimate exposure across our QMC Customer Engineering SW Division.
We currently have many openings for new graduates as well as highly experienced software professionals with experience in the following areas
- C/C++ programming
- Operating System Concepts, RTOS, Computer Architecture
- Low-Level Embedded, Firmware & Driver software development
- Mobile Operating Systems – Linux, Android, Windows Phone, QNX
- Graphics / Display / Camera / Audio / Video / DSP
- Mutlimedia Frameworks/Specifications - OpenMax, Gstreamer, ALSA, OpenGL ES, V4L2, OpenCL, Directshow, Stagefright
- Codecs – AAC, MP3, AMR, EVRC, MPEG-4, H264, VC-1, H263, MPEG-2
- Power & Performance Optimization for embedded systems.
- Experience in design and development of Power Management software preferably on QNX/Linux/WP8 will be an advantage.
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Billions, maybe trillions of times a day…
That’s how often people around the world touch something made better by Qualcomm....