National Instruments Corp. seeks to fill multiple professional/engineering positions in Austin, TX for the following:
(1) Digital Hardware Engineers to work under direct supervision, perform digital design tasks for projects in data acquisition, image acquisition, instrumentation, embedded CPU, communications, and motion control using knowledge of digital hardware design and programmable logic design principles, VHDL, Synthesis and simulation experience, and computer architecture and organization and microcomputer interfacing. Job code “ZDHE”.
(2) Staff Digital Hardware Engineers to be responsible for all aspects of product development cycle, including design, prototyping, development, testing, and manufacturing production. Job code “ZStDHE”.
(3) Japanese Localization Engineers to work under supervision, perform localization of software products, including translation to and from target language, testing and release to manufacturing for use in foreign market. Must be able to speak, read and write Japanese fluently. Job code “ZJLE”.
(4) Product Marketing Group Managers to be responsible for creating and presenting compelling technical content, leading cross-functional teams, influencing outbound marketing activities, and building credibility with research and development to influence product roadmaps. Job code “ZPMGM”.
(5) Programmer Analysts to plan, analyze, design, develop and test corporate business applications. Job code “ZPA”.
(6) Software Engineers to perform under supervision, research, design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, application development environments, compilers, real-time/embedded software, and/or network distribution software. Job code “ZSE”.
(7) Staff Test Engineers to be responsible for all aspects of product testing, including development and implementation of automated test platforms. Job code “ZStTE”.
(8) Staff Software Engineers to specify, design, implement, and test software features and capabilities for new and existing products. Job code “ZStSE”.
(9) Project Managers to manage the full Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) from project initiation through implementation and production support. Job code “ZPM”.
(10) Staff RF Communications Software Engineers to design and develop algorithms and software applications in LabVIEW/C/C++ for RF and wireless communication algorithms. Job code “ZStRFCSE”.
(11) Staff Project Engineers to develop and coordinate various technical research, development and sustaining initiatives for the teams in accordance with company business goals. Job code “ZStPE”.
(12) Staff Analog Hardware Engineers to be responsible for all aspects of product development, including design, prototyping, development, testing, and manufacturing production. Job code “ZStAHE”.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job code must appear in subject line and on resume.
Requirements are included within each position overview above.
Employ Your Imagination at National Instruments
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 34 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 6,100 employees worldwide, direct operations in more than 40 countries. FORTUNE named NI one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For' in America for the past 13 consecutive years; ELECTRONIC DESIGN named NI a “Top Industry Companies to Work For" in 2010, 2008, and 2007; and BusinessWeek has twice named NI to its "Best Places to Launch A Career" lists.
National Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an excellent work environment, and a competitive and well-rounded compensation and benefits package, including an on-site medical clinic; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(K) with NI match; profit sharing; restricted stock plan; employee discounted stock purchase plan; on-site fitness center and wellness program; and much more.
National Instruments - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
National Instruments Corporation is a supplier of measurement and automation products that engineers and scientists use in a range of...