Adecco has several openings in a call center in Greenville NC starting immediately!
Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations from coast to coast, is searching for collection Representatives.
Job duties will be to collect delinquent accounts in a timely, orderly and professional manner.
Collect delinquent accounts in a timely, orderly and professional manner while following all standardized collections procedures. Make supervisor aware of problem accounts that may result in repossession, foreclosure, or charge-off.
High School diploma or equivalent or equivalent required
Requires good verbal and written skills.
Good decision – making and problem – solving skills.
Ability to work as a team and independently.
Ability to utilize all Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Adecco - 9 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...