Coordinate all stages of the progress of grant and contract administration from initial receipt to completion of projects and release of final payment, using a grants management database along with other computerized and manual systems. Specifically, this includes:
Assist in the grant/contract proposal development process, by reviewing all grant proposals to ensure that all requested line items meet NCB Capital Impact and grant and contract requirements (e.g., allowability, allocability, reasonableness and accuracy of cost match(es), program income issues).
Monitor changes in OMB Circulars, grant and contract compliance, and keep NCB Capital Impact staff informed of updated information, and train new grant recipients (Project Leads, Budget Leads, key staff) on compliance issues for proper grant and contract management.
Provide administrative and project support to Corporate Initiatives team as needed.
- Coordinate new funding award documentation and project team meetings to share/discuss requirements of grant with the NCB Capital grant/contract recipient.
- Manage all Grant and Contract award reporting, including review and verification of documentation for “effort” reporting and all other changes to awards, and serve as liaison for budget modifications, communicating other major changes in scope of activity, negotiation of award terms & conditions in conjunction with Legal, and A-133 and Agency audits. Monitor and process invoices for all sub-awards or subcontracts made by NCB Capital Impact to other organizations. Maintain and update all NCB Capital Impact online accounts for awards compliance, reporting, and reimbursement.
- Develop procedure for and manage drawdown requests for grant/contract reimbursement and verify that all requests match charges in the general ledger and are properly documented. Undertake periodic "budget to actual" report reviews for all open awards and address any questions or variances with project/budget leads and the Finance team. Coordinate review of all timesheets for accuracy with Corporate Finance. Review all financial reports, coordinating with Finance, to insure reports are accurate prior to submission. Manage signature process for reports requiring the Controller's approval.
- Perform closeout procedures for each grant and contract and ensure appropriate filing, storage, and retention of completed grant/contract documentation.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- College degree required
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes, Central Desktop and a strong technological aptitude and /or interest to learn new technologies and database/management systems. We will be moving to a Salesforce.com platform so knowledge of the system and involvement in conversion would be helpful.
- Ability to develop, manage and execute projects on schedule and to work on tight deadlines as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master and manage complicated, multi-step systems and processes.
- Familiarity with grant/contract management process.
- Non-profit experience a plus.
- Financial background a plus.
NCB Financial Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -