- Work with Assistant Manager and Closing Team to help plan and organizing the allocation and management of workflow.
- Proactive decision making requiring focused drive in a very busy environment.
- Work with the Assistant Manager and Closing Team to identify strengths and weaknesses that impact production as well as problem solving and conflict resolution.
- May approve loan disbursements, system file maintenance requests, late fee waiver approvals, review of new loan setup and loan packages as required and review of new product system information.
- Evaluate and monitor effectiveness of system enhancements and functionality.
- Prepare and deliver monthly management reports including quarterly management reports.
- Monitor operations productivity, accuracy, and compliance via various reporting formats.
- Generate and monitor portfolio reports by customer segment, loan program, lien position, etc.
- Monitor loan servicing reports for accuracy and status.
- Generate exception reports and resolve all exception items.
- Produce adhoc reports and track lending team goals.
- Manage operation related projects, enhancements, and change initiatives on behalf of the commercial loan servicing team.
- Serve as primary loan servicing and loan operations contact for lenders, risk management and accounting operations departments, but may delegate some responsibilities to the Assistant Manager.
- Manage and oversee the pipeline of deals in closing as it relates to work flows and progress for the Closing Team.
- Manage team with a focus to provide excellent service to external customers, including, but not limited to borrowers, funders, lending partners, investors, service providers and attorneys.
- May participate in deal team meetings.
- Lead through example.
- Develop effective communications loops from a bottom up approach–employees to manager and back.
- Coach and mentor staff via regularly scheduled one-on-one sessions and on the job learning.
- Ensure servicing personnel are cross trained.
- Assess for skill growth of all team members and facilitate the training.
- Possess understanding of how all team functions and member actions impact other areas of the company.
- Meet or exceed all required benchmarks.
- Provide Max Plan semi-annual and annual performance reviews.
- Assist with reporting, as required, be familiar with new programs and be able to communicate to all team members.
- Assist Investor Management with gathering data for completion of reports to outside entities, as required.
- Consistently review process and procedures and identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, resource allocation, using technology and effectiveness.
- Participate in management meetings, as required, to provide feedback through the OIA process regarding reporting formats, schedules and other issues.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- College degree
- 5 to 10 years of extensive operational experience with some focus on loan servicing of commercial loans.
- Strong management/leadership skills with proven success in managing multiple staff.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial loan structures for a variety of transactions, some complex, basic documentation and understanding of interest/payment calculations.
- 7 plus years of experience in loan servicing with a focus on loan operations, strong problem solving, analytical ability and excellent verbal and written communications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leading a high-functioning and successful team.
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Basic understanding of McCracken, Loan Manager, Fee Tracking, Covenant Tracking, PRISM, Proficiency and previous use of Salesforce is a plus.
NCB Financial Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard