We are seeking NEPA Specialists to join our growing Albuquerque Office. We have recently expanded our services in New Mexico to include transportation engineering. We are looking to add employee-owners who will help to expand our NEPA & environmental program in New Mexico, while complementing our current services.
We are seeking candidates from mid- to senior level who will coordinate and lead pursuits, develop client relationships, and facilitate decisions on strategy and positioning for major infrastructure and land-management projects.
The successful candidate(s) will:
• Identify, support, and lead strategic project pursuits and serve as Project Manager on NEPA and other environmental projects, responsible for overall QA/QC, project oversight, and client relations management.
• Research and provide insight about markets and clients to pursue, as well as insight on the funding requirements necessary for us to be competitive.
• Provide leadership and mentorship to the environmental group on projects or in a supervisory capacity.
• Establish and enhance relationships with key teaming partners.
• Engage with Albuquerque leadership team and leaders in other Parametrix offices regarding firm-wide technical skills, project delivery and strategic pursuits.
• May act as the primary client steward with specific environmental clients to ensure services are meeting their needs and expectations.
• Demonstrate leadership for project managers in project delivery, project performance, and profitability.
• Minimum of 5 Years of experience and proven (or strong interest in) leadership in the A/E industry specializing in NEPA compliance; or environmental, community, or transportation planning.
• Bachelor's Degree in Planning, Biology, Ecology, Geology, Archaeology, Anthropology, or another closely related field. Advanced degree preferred.
• In-depth understanding of procurement and selection processes and meaningful connections in New Mexico and regional markets.
• Established (or ability to establish) professional relationships with strategic clients.
• Successful track record winning and managing (significant) environmental compliance projects, ready to hit the ground running.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to provide project leadership.