NETWORK COPIER INSTALLER / TRAINER - MASON CITY, IOWA
We are looking to fill a full-time Network Copier Installer / Trainer position in our Mason City office.
Main responsibilities include:
Required qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience or equivalent experience. Additional qualifications include the ability to work independently without direct supervision, strong attention to detail and time management skills and excellent customer service. A candidate with a background in IT with a good basic understanding of networks is required. Macintosh proficiency and prior training experience is preferred.
- Traveling to clients’ sites to perform network installation and training
- Completing the connectivity of equipment by installing and configuring printer and scanning software onto workstations/servers
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise during network installation
- Testing all functions and applications prior to leaving client’s site
- Performing end user training on operation of equipment and software installed
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.marconet.com .
Marco, Inc - 17 months ago