This individual possesses the knowledge, attributes and skills to obtain interpretable records of patient s nervous system functions and is capable of assuming the responsibility for the neurophysiology patient. He/she communicates appropriately and as necessary with co-workers, supervisors, physicians, nurses, other healthcare workers, patients, families and visitors. Monitors patients in the operating room. Works under the supervision of the manager of neurophysiology services. This individual will often coordinate his/her work to meet the ever-changing needs of the department/hospital. He/she has the expressed authority to carry out the duties as defined in the job description. Day-to-day responsibilities require good use of judgment regarding timely and appropriate communicat ion with hospital staff. Recognizes the need for teamwork and functions as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Miniumum of 1-2 years of recent experience as EEG.
- Experience with OR IOM, EMG, LTM desirable.
- CPR certification.
- REEET or eligible for.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use various instruments, machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job dutie
Other Non-Clinical Professional
Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Staff / Associate
High School Diploma / GED
Oct 8, 2012, 11:33:16 AM
Adventist Health System
- 2 years ago - save job
The hospitals of Adventist Midwest Health do more than care for our patients’ physical needs. With a mission of “Extending the...