Javelin Marketing Group is a customer marketing agency - we thrive on conversation, engagement and interaction. We are committed to identifying and involving the next generation of marketing professionals in our Summer Internship program. We are looking for passionate, resourceful and creative candidates for various teams within the agency. Opportunities include: Client Service, PR/Social Media, Creative/Art Direction and Human Resources. The Javelin program is a paid internship lasting approximately 3 months.
At the conclusion of the program, Javelin Interns will have gained hands on agency experience that will position candidates well for a future career in Marketing & Advertising.
Creativity is always appreciated : ) Share your resume/portfolio/tweets and let us know why you are a good fit for our team!
Summer Internship Positions:
Client Service PR/Social Media Writer Design/Art Direction Human Resources
Application deadline: March 31, 2014
- Current student in Junior or Senior standing pursuing a degree in Advertising Design, Marketing, English, Communications or related field
- Highly organized, excellent communicator, with a passion for the business
- Ability to change tasks quickly in a fast paced environment
- Strengths in collaboration and brainstorming, ability to articulate your point of view
- Expertise in MS Office: Word and PowerPoint
- Must provide own transportation to and from Javelin, Belt Line Office in Irving, TX
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- For Art Direction/PR/Social Media position:
- Portfolio of freelance or student work highly preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise required
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...