Nurse-Family Partnership is a research-based program that has been demonstrated to significantly improve critical outcomes for at-risk women and their children who receive services in local communities. The Data Coordinator supports the home visiting program by providing accurate and timely input of home visit data into the Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) data collection system. The Data Coordinator reports to the NFP Nurse Manager. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Goodwill’s mission, vision, values, five basic principles and standards of conduct.
• 1-2 years of progressively responsible related experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Passion for accuracy
• Detail-oriented, self directed, highly organized
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Product, the Internet, and web-based database products
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to embrace change positively and function effectively as a team member
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
High school diploma required
Bachelor’s Degree or continuing education evidence will be highly considered
*Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Goodwill of Central Indiana - 20 months ago