Responsible for the examination and completion of all assigned data collection tasks required for field real property title searches, varying in levels of complexity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Abstract and/or copy and analyze deeds, mortgages, easements, judgments, tax assessments, and other applicable instruments.
- Notify management on searches that exceed the normal cost or time frame.
- Retrieve records/documents throughout the assigned region.
- Organize and prepare daily tasks.
- Confirm parties/subject property on documents, as required.
- Locate property information, plat maps, survey's etc.
- Perform imaging clerk duties.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The work requires driving within the assigned county on a full-time daily basis. Activities may include walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
Work is normally performed in the field. Time will be predominantly spent at county/city courthouses.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 12 months prior title searching experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Web navigation required. Must have basic knowledge of other Microsoft Suite applications
- Proficient in use of facsimile, scanners, copiers, computer equipment, and communication devices
- Valid Driver's License
- Must have reliable automobile to travel to numerous locations throughout the day
- 2+ years of experience performing title searching
- Proficient in company order processing platform and all internal data applications
- Ability to take direction and guidance from management
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and tasks requiring detail, concentration and accuracy
iCIMS Social Distribution - 10 months ago