NPI Assembly Technician - Temp
• Perform environmental testing including shock, drop, and ALT testing
• Perform failure analysis of devices.
• Perform assembly, test, and troubleshooting of current and future products.
• Operate automatic and manual metrology systems.
• Monitor and order spare parts, adhesives, and other equipment related items.
• Follow written instructions called out on travelers, logs, diagrams, and/or drawings.
• Adhere to established clean-room protocols and device handling procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• 5 or more years of experience in electronics assembly or working with delicate parts;
• Ability to assemble precision parts looking through a microscope;
• Ability to train operators/technicians on assembly and test procedures;
• Willingness to learn;
• Willingness to work overtime and weekends;
• Proficient in the use of PC computer software such as MS Windows, Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Tessera - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -