Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- Maintains Adult, Acute Care or Family Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Meets credentialing requirements as appropriate through the
- Medical Staff office:
- CPR Certified
- ACLS Certified
- Clinical experience in cardiology preferred
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago