Nationwide Healthcare Organization is now in need of a: |
DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING.
This person will oversee the day to day operations and lead a team of 10 accounting team members.
The qualifyging candidate:
- Must have Long Term Care experience and know the business of Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing,
- If you are a former Regional Business Office or Healthcare Controller, that is a very strong PLUS
- At least 2-3 years experience as assistant Controller or Regional in Long Term Care
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Strong background in training, implementation of policies and procedures within an organization
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong leadership, able to multi-task, meet financial deadlines
- Audit and Reimbursement a plus
- Lead day to day operations with Corporate Accounting team of 10
- Cash Management
- A/R, AP, Payroll, GL and Financials a must
- Medicare/Medicaid experience a must
Position will be located in our Safety Harbor office.
Start $80-85K depending on experience.
Position to start immediately upon hire.
Very competitive Salary
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
At least 2-3 years experience as assistant Controller or Regional in Long Term CareBS in Accounting or Finance Strong background in training, implementation of policies and procedures within an organizationExcellent communication and organizational skillsStrong leadership, able to multi-task, meet financial deadlinesAudit and Reimbursement a plusLead day to day operations with Corporate Accounting team of 10Cash ManagementA/R, AP, Payroll, GL and Financials a mustMedicare/Medicaid experience a must
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -