MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for managing the daily clinic operations related to nursing care in line with clinical practice standards.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Current North Dakota State RN License
- Ongoing CPR certification
- Educational Requirements
- Graduation from an approved RN nursing program
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Prefer masterâ€™s degree in nursing
- Experience Requirements
- Prefers minimum five years of professional nursing experience including two years supervisory-level experience, preferably in medical practice setting.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Travel to satellites
- Computer use
- Participation in weekend Clinic Manager on call rotation