Morrison Management Specialists has partnered with a nursing and rehabilitation center in Philmont, NY. Together we are seeking a Registered Dietitian to act as the Nutrition Care Manager.
As the Nutrition Care Manager you will be responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based upon established objectives, standards, policies and procedures. This includes knowledge and implementation of local, state, and federal regulations. You will perform a variety of duties including the planning and supervision of resident food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring, coaching and training of resident dining service team members. You will also be responsible for providing clinical nutrition services to residents and ensuring resident satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations through safe and efficient use of resources.
Perks : Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
- State licensure, or ability to obtain licensure, if applicable
- Clinical experience in a long-term care setting preferred
- Supervisory experience desirable
- ServSafe certified desirable
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check (Federal & State) and drug screening
- Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- 2 years ago - save job