Nutrition Support Dietitian in Winston Salem, NC
Morrison Healthcare prides itself on providing the best patient care and customer service. We seek individuals with integrity, great customer service skills, and the clinical knowledge to provide the best care .
Clinical Dietitians who work for Morrison Healthcare have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their patients. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Dietitian, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the patients, customers and other healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition Support Teams in an acute care hospital environment located in Winston Salem, NC. This vital position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states. Your clinical knowledge and experience are valued.
If you are a Registered Dietitian who is seeking a quality healthcare experience, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, Academy dues and state licensure/certification fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed in NC
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years hospital experience
- Minimum one (1) experience working with patients receiving nutrition support
- Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC), a plus
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experience with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If youÂ´re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industryÂ´s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- 2 years ago - save job