Your experience. Our opportunity. A perfect match.
We are currently looking for Workers Compensation Claims Adjusters to work out of our Parsippany, NJ office.
Zurich Financial Services Group (www.zurich.com) is an insurance-based financial services provider with a global network that focuses its activities on its key markets in North America and Europe. Founded in 1872, Zurich is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Through its offices in more that 50 countries, approximately 60,000 Zurich employees serve customers in more than 180 countries.
In North America, Zurich (www.zurichna.com) is a leading commercial property-casualty insurance provided serving the global corporate, large corporate, middle market small business (not offered in Canada), specialties and program sectors. Behind this success is a culture of continuous improvement and a pride in excellence.
As an industry leader Zurich offers very competitive benefits options including a 401K savings plan with up to a 6% company match, incentives, career growth, paid time off, recognition for achievements and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Working for Zurich will provide you with:
• The opportunity to be involved and work in a global organization
• The opportunity to work for the 2nd most-admired company in the P&C Industry
• The opportunity for advancement and growth in the US and internationally
This Claims Adjuster will be responsible for :
Handling Workers Compensation claims of moderate exposure and complexity. The claims require strong investigation and evaluation skills, contract analysis, and litigation management. This position requires regular communication with customers and brokers, and will be dedicated to claims for specific accounts and or industry segments. Resolves claims according to Best Practices within authority limits. This position requires good organization and communication skills, the ability to work at a fast pace, and manage the conflict inherent in financial transactions
Our ideal candidate will posses the following:
• 2-5 years handling moderate exposure Workers Compensation claims
• Litigation management experience
• Fundamental knowledge of the insurance industry, claims, and the insurance legal and regulatory environment.
• Possesses a functional and developing knowledge of the legal statutes and procedures.
• Displays a thorough functional knowledge and skill of claims handling specific to assigned areas.
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience handling New Jersey and New York claims (Pennsylvania is also a plus!)
It is the policy of Zurich in North America, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
Zurich North America - 4 months ago
Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurance provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in Europe,...