Responsible for processing a high volume of incoming orders in a timely and accurate manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Obtain incoming orders and input all necessary information into Company order processing platform.
- Indentify and flag problem orders for manager review.
- May follow-up with clients on issues and concerns in reference to incoming orders.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Web navigation required. Must have basic knowledge of other Microsoft Suite applications
- Proficient in use of facsimile, scanners, copiers, computer equipment, and communication devices
- Prior office and administrative assistant experience
- Proficient in Company order processing platform and all internal data applications
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to take direction and guidance from management
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
iCIMS Social Distribution
- 2 years ago - save job