Under the general direction of the Director to perform responsible coordination, technical and advanced clerical support to departmental operations.
Provide Administrative Support to seven (7) shelter program administrative staff.
Provide input and technical assistance to the Director and Management Staff.
- Provide assistance as public/staff contact person in the Program Manager's absence.
- General administrative direction is provided by the Program Director.
- Supervises and exercise lead activities with other technical and clerical staff.
- Some traveling may be required from location to location.
- Processing and following up on vendor payment.
- Review, reconcile and approve in payroll system.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Modern management principles, practices, and techniques of office administration, organization and operation.
- Advanced computer skills, including word, graphics and spreadsheet applications.
- Modern office efficiency, Principles of training and performance review and correction.
- Effective communication techniques.
's Degree or HS/GED with experience in business or a related field
- Ability to type 45 words per minute (net corrected).
- Knowledge of Kronos Payroll System helpful.
- Equivalent to an Associate