VIRTUAL NANNY RECRUITER |
A new era has arrived, forever changing how parents find and hire their children°s nanny. Cambridge Nanny Group is the first of its kind childcare provider offering Virtual Client Introductions to clients. View prerecorded video ’s of candidates specifically matched to your family from your computer, ipad, or smart phone - 24/7 - from anywhere in the world. Only meet in-person with candidates you ’ve preselected.
Revolutionary. Trusted. Redefining Client Service by providing an extensive range of childcare solutions. As a Virtual Recruiter will be responsible for FULL-CYCLE recruiting. This is a virtual opportunity allowing you to work remotely. You will stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques using state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Other responsibilities include:
• Tracking applicant sources and reporting
• Development and maintenance of short and long term plans for increasing the flow of diverse, qualified applicants
• Review applications for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
• Work closely with hiring managers.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Develops/assists in the recruitment policies, procedures, and best practices
Requires a Bachelor°s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related discipline. 2+ years of related experience in talent acquisition, human resources, marketing or other related field is required, which should include at least 1 year of recruiting experience. Six years of directly related and progressively responsible experience may be substituted for the degree requirement. â¨
Professional Skills: â¨
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, and personal organization is required.â¨* Strong knowledge of innovate recruiting strategies, candidate networking and cold-calling skills.
• Knowledge of working with Applicant Tracking Systems and the ability to maneuver efficiently within them.
• Ability to actively recruit a high volume fast paced environment
• Form recruiting relationships with new recruiting sources/pools of applicants.
• Recruit in a proactive manner, maintaining candidate relationships.â¨
• Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.â¨
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.â¨
• Ability to handle sensitive, vague, and confidential information appropriately.â¨
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills. • Ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures. â¨
Cambridge Nanny Group - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard