inVentiv Health is recruiting for a for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with Warner Chilcott. Warner Chilcott is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company currently focused on the women's healthcare, gastroenterology, dermatology and urology segments of the U.S. and Western European pharmaceuticals market. It is a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. We have established strong franchises in women's healthcare and dermatology through our marketing techniques and specialty sales forces. We believe that our proven product development capabilities, coupled with our ability to execute acquisitions and in-licensing transactions and develop partnerships will enable us to sustain and grow our business. The District Manager's responsibility in this position will be development and management of a designated region with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for leading, directing and managing activities of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives within a specific geographical assignment. They are responsible for leading his/her team to the achievement of established revenue and profit goals by insuring specific individual and team goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner. They will participate in national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as lead meetings with their respective team. Essential Job Functions: *Recruit, hire, train, coach and develop a team of high quality Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to meet or exceed strategic objectives and sales goals.
Please visit Warner Chilcott’s web site at http://www.wcrx.com/ for more information.
- Manage budget and allocate resources based on district needs.
- Identify and proactively manage performance, initiate and monitor performance improvements plans, implement progressive discipline and the execution of termination decisions.
- Lead account relationship development for all customer segments, including medical doctors, clinical diabetes educators, managed care organizations, retail, institutions, and government in order to promote attainment of profitability goals.
- Proactively identifies and assess key targets in district and develop appropriate strategic business plans to influence their prescribing habits regarding the use of our client's products in order to gain competitive advantage.
- Ensure Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call.
- Partner, leverage and maintain relationships with influential customers in the district (e.g. high prescribers, thought leaders, managed care influencers, and certified diabetes educators) to enhance compound and/or product loyalty and build our client's brand.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance district territory sales. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions.
- Integrate, plan and partner with colleagues and our client's counterparts to maximize appropriate district territory activities and accomplish positive results for our client and the customer, including Medical Science Liaisons, Diabetes Clinical Liaisons, marketing personnel, and managed care account managers.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance; *Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years progressive pharmaceutical sales experience with a successful and significant record of sales accomplishments.
- 3+ years of field sales management in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry required.
- Proven experience working in a dynamic environment and on cross functional teams.
- Business Plan Ownership, Partnership Integration, Sales training, marketing, managed care account, hospital sales, new product launches and/or institution experience is desirable.
- Have ability to travel as necessary – will vary by district
- Must reside in optimal location within district
inVentiv health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral BonusesOther personalized quality of life conveniences
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and...