National Account Executive- UPS Freight
UPS Freight, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking a National Accounts Manager. The National Accounts Executive is responsible for driving business growth through account management and leadership. He/She penetrates and cultivates new business with existing and new customers while maintaining a profitable operating ratio. The National Accounts Executive drives business growth through solution development, customer facing communications, contract development and negotiation.
Preferred Skills and Education :
- Work towards the goal of maintaining existing business and winning new business from UPS Freight's largest national customers
- Communicate with key decision makers in the customer's organization
- Responsible for all activities related to identifying and acquiring UPSF opportunities
- Responsible for developing pricing strategies, maintaining relationships, understanding competitor strategies and capabilities, monitoring contract compliance and coordinating contract implementations for UPSF largest strategic accounts
- Work toward the goal of growing sales within an account base
- Positions UPSF's broad range of solutions to meet the customer's needs
- Monitors customer preferences and changes in business models to determine focus of sales efforts
- Identify opportunities and update account strategies as needed
- Use technology to differentiate UPS Freight from the competition
- Outline appropriate sales process for each customer and manage the process
- Service and maintain the ongoing needs of large existing and new strategic customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree - MBA in Management, Marketing, Business, Finance, Economics, or related field preferred
- Minimum 4 years previous LTL sales experience
- Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum four years of LTL sales experience
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 16 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...