FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent.
The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
We are currently looking for a National Account Manager for On Premise Accounts in Northern California.
The National Account Manager position focuses on delivering sales, distribution and merchandising goals through the strategic retailer teams while maintaining a preferred supplier status with them.
Ingredients To Be A Successful National Accounts Manager
- Develop promotional strategy with BBC trade marketing group and Strategic National Account teams. Develop and maintain strategy to achieve Craft Captain or Craft Validator position with strategic account partners.
- Create national trade marketing promotions and tactics for grocery class of trade – trade shows, trade magazine ad, partners, etc.
- Manage strategic account pricing to strategy and price realization goals.
- Manage LM, POS and T&E budgets to plan.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with the strategic account Category Managers and the VP position responsible for alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure that strategic national account programs and initiatives are effectively communicated to the BBC and distributor organizations for maximum execution.
- Help BBC and distributor team understand execution levels and paths to improve performance.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with BBC Allied Brand team, Division Managers and RMs.
- Ensure that goals strategies and tactics are aligned in the development effective account presentations.
- Manage Strategic National Account teams to deliver impactful account presentations
- Deliver sales, distribution and merchandising goals at the strategic national account.
- Manager and develop the Strategic Account Managers to meet their potential
- Benchmark business with recommendations monthly to Director
- Review program effectiveness and make recommendations.
To Be Mixed With:
- Must have a college degree
- Minimum of 8 years Consumer Package Sales, Adult alcohol industry strongly preferred
- Previous national account team management experience
- Sales and program development responsibility with a national scope a plus
- Must be able to lift one case of beer, build displays and reset shelves.
- Willingness to travel: approximately 30%-50% based on need
And Served to You With...
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, a competitive compensation package, a car allowance and an expense budget.
The Boston Beer Company - 2 years ago