Staley Technologies, LLC, deploys technology to a list of global, blue chip clients. Services include design and installation of cable infrastructures and communications networks, systems development and implementation, and related technology deployment. With hundreds employees across multiple U.S. locations, we’re poised to continue an aggressive, yet carefully managed, journey of growth and diversification. After 62 years in business, we’re just getting started!
We have an exciting opportunity for a unique business development pro. This key role is “exciting” for the person who would love to help take a well-established and successful organization in new directions. The right candidate must be “unique” to possess the required blend of sales skills, customer relationship focus, and specialty data/electrical expertise. Add in superb communication skills and an unwavering focus on integrity, and you’ve got the unique person that will love working with us!
- Drive incremental sales through new customer acquisition and existing customer revenue growth while maintaining a strong focus on customer retention
- Create and implement National Account business plans by identifying and uncovering new opportunities to ensure financial targets and individual goals are achieved
- Maintain and grow extraordinarily strong relationships with our clients and develop an exceptional understanding of existing and new customers and the markets they serve
- Effectively collaborate with Staley project management and operations teams to drive excellence
- A minimum of five years of solid, relationship-based, business development experience preferably in the technology deployment, telecommunications or related fields
- A college degree is preferred
- A personal passion for understanding the wants and needs of a customer and then exceeding their expectations in delivery and results. We need someone who’s as excited about learning how to make the customer better as they are about making Staley Technologies better. A strong preference is given to those can demonstrate that they’ve truly been able to integrate with a customer and create synergies.
- We need someone with exceptional communication skills and a very professional image that is not afraid to take on accountability and be hands-on when needed.
- A personality that thrives as a part of team -- a team that is always looking to make things better for our customers and our organization.
Please note this position may be located in any major city in the Eastern/Southeastern U.S., and is also posted in Little Rock, Orlando, and Atlanta. The person who ultimately is the best fit for this role will cover current and future customers in the Eastern portion of the United States. Thank you, for considering our great company!
Staley Inc. - 22 months ago
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...