The National Account Manager manages major account relationships to expand revenue and sign-ons with assigned accounts and through contracting with targeted new accounts. The position works closely with Field Sales Management to identify and contract with targeted local managed care plans and with Marketing and other internal roles to develop programs to achieve goals.
- Manages and develops major account relationships to expand revenue and sign-ons for new and existsing plans.
- Implements and takes accountability for field pull through plans to achieve sign on and/or revenue targets .
- Position may be responsible for large and/or complex accounts not on a national basis.
- Facilitates communication and relationship between CCS Medical and the managed care plan.
- Responsible for targeting and forecasting sales and revenue projections and for working with Regional Sales Managers on plan targeting and contracting.
- Develops and implements strategic plans for territory success.
- Spends a minimum of 40% of time in the field calling on customers, riding with field representatives or meeting with sales management.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance
- Maintains and promotes patient confidentiality
- Maintains open lines of communication with Administration, department management and other departmental personnel
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance regulations and requirements
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement
- Demonstrates thoroughness with all work related activities. Strives to continually improve quality and productivity results displayed by Department Personnel on an ongoing basis
- Assumes and completes other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager in a timely and thorough manner
- Maintains scheduling flexibility to ensure availability to meet the needs of the department for all hours of operation
- Abides by all policies, procedures and protocols set forth in the departmental, CCS Medical Personnel and Administrative Policy Manuals.
- Is compliant with all CCS Medical safety policies and protocols, completes all necessary safety training, and obeys all traffic rules and signs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university and three to five years of related experience or the equivalent combination or education and/or experience.
- Demonstrated ability to gain access to key decision makers.
- At least one year of Managed Care or related Healthcare experience and of documented success with large account management and contracting in the healthcare environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as print material, operating instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of vendors or employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals, ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to travel a minimum of 40% of the time on a monthly basis
CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is just a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic...