National Key Account Manager Kroger - French's Food Company
Join Reckitt Benckiser and you’ll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We’ve built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
To proactively manage the sales and profit potential of Kroger with the objective of maximizing sales, distribution and display support against key categories. Optimizes business performance in order to achieve company goals (including – sales, profit, new item listings, share, quality, and deduction management).
*This role is based in West Chester, OH.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Develops strategic business partnerships, which influence Reckitt Benckiser’s corporate plans supporting businesses programs.
- Formally aligns cross-functional business partners mutually satisfying RB and customer needs.
- Champions multi-functional resources to successfully implement brand/category strategies for each account to improve and enhance customer service.
- Partners with customer to identify new needs and enable customer satisfaction.
- Manages P&L to deliver ROI and programs within targeted budgets
- Achieves plan objectives on sales, spending and profit with key customers.
- Develops and implements Short to Medium term business plans (12-18 months)
- Conducts post promotion analysis evaluating spend versus sales results
- Guides interaction with Reckitt Benckiser team and/or Brokers to help understand customer based market needs
- Has authority and latitude to effectively negotiate with multi-functional resources both internally and externally.
- Understands and uses syndicated software programs
- Solves problems independently and proactively.
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent management experience
- Minimum of 5 years direct sales experience
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and cross-functional exposure / experience
- Kroger experience/knowledge/relationships
- Knowledge of Consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data and Customer Management Process as well as Microsoft Office
If it doesn't clean or taste good, it doesn't cut the mustard with Reckitt Benckiser. A subsidiary of UK-based Reckitt Benckiser...