Our Westford, Massachusetts office seeks a National Program Manager / Waterways Director
This is an exciting opportunity for a seller/doer with experience in dredging waterways, environmental, and marine services for ports and harbors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build a national waterways program using new and existing GES clients;
- Oversee sediment characterization and water column conditions for dredging and/or infrastructure projects;
- Manage all marine and dredge project characterization techniques and permitting processes;
- Handle the design, implementation, and supervision of government and private-sector projects including Superfund Sites, large marine facilities, lakes, ponds, rivers and streams.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 College Bound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Geophysics, Engineering, or related field
- 15-20+ years of waterways experience, including: environmental assessment, contaminated site remediation, hazardous waste regulations, geology, geophysics, and engineering.
- Must also include knowledge of the Dredge Material Management Plan (DMMP) program and Confined Aquatic Disposal (CAD)
- Proven track record of selling dredging/waterways work
- Strong client list
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company vehicle
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a background check are required
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job